Sharing a Chair
No Bake Christmas : Tunnocks Puddings
Today I am going to show you how to make another easy festive treat with minimal work involved - the best kind!
- Tunnock's Teacakes
- Icing Sugar
- Green and Red writing icing OR Berry and Holly sprinkles.
- Mix two tablespoons of icing sugar in a bowl with one teaspoon of water. Add more water or icing sugar until you have a thick consistency but not too thick as it needs to be able to run over the teacakes.
- Using a teaspoon run the icing sugar over the top of the teacakes one by one. Encourage the icing sugar to run down the sides of the teacakes. If you are lucky enough to find some Berry and Holly Sprinkles then you can add these now before the icing has set so they stick nicely. Once they all have icing place them on a tray or plate to set in the fridge.
- Once the icing is set you can then decorate them using the writing icing if you are using some. I start by doing holly leaves (see pic below).
4. Next I add 2 or 3 red berries with the writing icing to complete my holly.
That is it! How easy is that? Such an easy little Christmas treat that you can add to a spread and will look very cute next to your no bake Reindeer Pops.